One Week In...

One week into this project and already I've been slacking on the caloric intake end of things. A gallon of milk a day sucks. I've been drinking maybe half a gallon a day. I usually don't consume dairy on a regular basis for a reason: it makes me really congested and effects my breathing. I've noticed I've been wheezing a little bit more than usual, and have a lot more mucous in the mornings. I probably have an allergy to dairy but have never been tested. I know that when I eat clean my allergies are pretty much kept at bay and my breathing is much clearer. 

I haven't really kept track of what I'm eating or how often I eat. I'm following the Chris Spealler plan of eating as much as I want and keep it as clean as possible. I haven't been snacking too much as I'm generally full until my next big meal. If I do have a snack it's either milk, or nuts and fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...