One Month Results

I weighed in this morning with the following results:

Weight: 179.5 lbs
Body Fat: 13.5%

Starting Weight: 175.0 lbs
Starting Body Fat: 11.7%

I would have liked to have gotten that full five pounds but what can you do? The last month I've definitely had bigger meals than normal and consciously overfed myself. GOMAD didn't exactly pan out. There were a lot of days where I would drink an entire gallon but on average it was more like half a gallon. I think a big factor that kept me from leaner gains and more of an increase in total bodyweight was the fact that the weights used in squatting are still relatively light. Whereas, in the next month the weight will exceed my current 5rm, 3rm and 1rm, which hopefully I will be able to exceed without too much trouble. I'd like to be able to get up 250x5 across three sets by the end of January. I've currently had my fill of dairy for a while, so I'll be taking a departure from that for the rest of December. I'm going to try loading up on sweet potato and olive oil and see where that gets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...