Training Log: 12/22/10

Metcon

‘The Twelve Days of CrossFit’
Twelve movements, performed ‘like the song’.. So, do one round of exercise one. Then one round of exercise two and then another round of exercise one. Three, two, one. Etc.

The exercises are:

1 – Walking Lunge 10m
2 – Bear Crawl 10m
3 – Handstand Pushup (9-second hold is the sub for all three HSPUs)
4 – Ring Row
5 – Situps
6 – Pushups
7 – KB Swings (53/35)
8 – Goblet Squats (53/35)
9 – Knees-to-Elbows
10 – Sumo Deadlift High Pull (75/55)
11 – Plate Press (45/25)
12 – Burpees


This was a long wod. I am exhausted. I was moving pretty well for the first 7 rounds or so and then I started to hit a wall. A combination of being winded and muscle fatigue set in. Everything took longer than it should. I thought I could have finished in sub 30 because I believe I was in my 10th round at 20 minutes, but those last few rounds took forever. My burpees at the end were ugly. I was peeling myself off the floor. Getting up right very slowly and then doing a half assed clap above my head. I'm glad that one is over and I don't want to see it again for a long time. My time for this wod was 39:21, scaled only on the HSPU with two abmats.

We had brought beer with us for a post wod stink n' drink and so we stayed after to have a couple with other members of the gym and cheer on the 7 pm class. The beers were good but now I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...