Training Log: 12/29/10

Kara got her first handstand today. 
Strength
Weighted Pullups 5×5

Metcon
800m Run
then perform three rounds of:
7 Turkish Getups
14 Goblet Squats
21 Kettlebell Swings
finish with another 800m Run

Wow, I'm a hypocrite. After lamenting my disdain for running in the cold yesterday, I turn around and do a wod today that involves running in the cold. I had a nice showing on my weighted pull ups, doubling my previous 5x5 of 12.5 lbs. Today I got 25 for five reps and 30 for 3.

For the metcon, I started off slow in the run, since I generally have trouble breathing in colder weather. I used a 26# kb for the TGU and a 53# kb for the other two movements. I had pain in my right shoulder on the TGU, but I still found that movement the easiest of the three. My time for this wod was sad: 27:40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...