Training Log: 1/19/11

7 Mile Beach - Grand Cayman
Metcon

21-15-9 Reps for time of:
Overhead Squats (95/65 lbs)
Pull Ups

Back at Crossfit 7 Mile, this time for a mid-morning class. I scaled the OHS to 75 lbs and still struggled a little. The gym was so hot, I was sweating before I finished my warm up. The Rogue Infinity system is a nice squat rack/pull up system but the bars get really slippery. I finished this wod in 8:58.

In the afternoon I did a one hour wreck and reef dive. This was my first dive in an ocean and it was pretty damn cool. Tomorrow I'm doing two dives, one of which is a wall dive that goes down to 100 feet and sounds pretty intimidating. 

1 comment:

  1. Cayman has been my favorite destination for years and I will keep going there as much as possible. This place has given me everything I was looking for, the peace of mind, the natural beauty. I want to work-out in a Cayman Gym when I go this year too. I have heard the gyms here are superb.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...