Training Log: 2/9/11


Strength
Squat Clean and Jerk 7×1

Progressively load the bar until you reach a new 1RM.

Metcon
In ten minutes, do as many rounds 
as possible of:
10 One-Arm DB Push Presses (5L, 5R)
30 Double Unders

I was tired when I walked into the gym as I usually am for the 5:30 class. Once I got moving though, I woke up. The clean and jerks were feeling pretty good this morning and I got up to 185 (10 lb PR), which I was pleased with. I could've probably tried for more but I thought I'd leave a little in the tank. 

The metcon was what it was. I'm far from competent in double unders and it's just something I need to practice every day. I used a 25 lb dumbbell and ended up with 3 rounds +10 push press + 12 DU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...