Training Log: 5/24/11

Fight Gone Bad

Three 1-minute rounds of:
Wall-ball: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump: 20″ box (Reps)
Push-press: 75 pounds (Reps)
Row: calories (Calories)

Rest 1 minute after each cycle.

The last time I did FGB was probably sometime last summer. At that time my score 200, so I was hoping for at least that today. Having not worked out since last Tuesday when we dropped in at San Francisco CrosSFit while we were on vacation and having a few splurges in my diet last week, I wasn't expecting greatness but was still going to try my hardest. I ended up with 230 and was definitely pleased with that. I surprised myself on the row getting scores of 20, 16 and 12. 

1 comment:

  1. F-ing solid result my friend!!!! Be proud. Be very proud.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...