New Look and New Store

Inspired by all that I learned this weekend at the Fitness and Health Bloggers Conference, I decided to give scrawnyWOD a new paint job. If this is your first time here, then it's all new to you anyway. I was going for a cleaner look and I'm happy with how it turned out. I also bought the scrawnyWOD domain, so the site should start redirecting you to scrawnywod.com in the next few days. Or you can simply update your bookmarks now.

I also added a new tab at the top for a Store I created where you can buy some scrawnyWOD t-shirts. Let me know what you think of the shirts in the comments below. Each shirt is available in a variety of colors at the store.

2 comments:

  1. Great new diggs@!!! Like it....a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Craig. I'm pleased with how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...