Training Log: 6/21/11

Strength
Bench Press 3x5 (sets across)

Snatch-grip Romanian Deadlift 5x5 (sets across)

After five warm up sets on the bench I went with 155 for sets across. It was challenging enough to provide a stimulus but not too difficult that I needed a spotter. Not that I had one. I did this workout in the basement alone.

The snatch-grip RDL was not something I've ever done before, so I was testing the waters with this one. I played around with some squat snatches yesterday after the squat clean workout. Maybe not the best idea as my legs were a little wobbly at the time. I'd like to start incorporating more olympic lifts each week and want to bring up my strength numbers across the board. I thought this would be a good training tool toward that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...