Training Log: 7/11/11

Strength
Deadlift 5×3

Metcon
AMRAP 10 minutes of:
10 Ring Rows
20 Box Jumps (24/20)
30 Abmat Sit-ups

I got up to 365 on the deadlift which ties my 3-rep max. I'll take it. The metcon wasn't bad. 10 minutes is a good time frame for me to maintain some level of conditioning but not detract from my strength focus. I ended up with 3 rounds + 10 + 20. 

Oh and if you want to get on the shit list of every member of your wife's family, send them this picture to the right. O-H! Oh no!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Larry,
    I saw this shirt on Saturday in State College along with you and Kara eating non-paleo ice cream at the Berkey Creamery!! Congrats on the deadlift PR, BTW.
    Gary in Lancaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary, you saw us and didn't say hi? What the hell? Kara had never been to the Creamery and ice cream sounded good, so we went and it was tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuuug. I LOVE to hate those workouts. No matter how long I did CF I would still get nervous before the WOD... I'm weird.

    Love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...