Training Log: 8/10/11

Strength
Deadlift 3, 3, 3+

Skill work
Practice skillwork for 15 minutes. 

Metcon
AMRAP 15 Minutes:
10 Handstand Pushups
20 Ring Rows
30 Overhead Walking Lunges (45/25)

I used 360 on the max set of deadlifts and got 7 reps before my form started to go and I just about lost my grip on the bar. 7 reps at 360, I'll take it. For my skill work I did 3x10 reverse hypers with 50 lbs and worked on my shoulder mobility for the metcon. 

This metcon was no joke. I hit muscle failure in the first round on the HSPU and ring rows. I did the ring rows at just about horizontal with my feet up on a 20" box. Add in some overhead walking lunges and my shoulders were fried in no time. I managed 2 rounds + 10 HSPU and 18 ring rows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...