Training Log: 8/31/11

Best. Children's Book. Ever
Strength
Bench 5, 5, 5+
Deadlift 1x5+

Sometimes you just have to be smart enough to know when to order the mild wings. Last night I got a dozen hot wings. The waitress said they were hot. I figured that the hot would be spicy but tolerable. I couldn't finish my dozen because they were too much. When I got home my stomach was on fire. I awoke around 1 am this morning and audibly said, "Oh no!" as I bolted out of bed and ran to the bathroom in the dark. It got me at both ends. 

Today, I was pretty much out of commission. My stomach was still bothering me and I didn't have much of an appetite. I probably should've either taken today off or gone a little easier on myself rather than continue with the next progression in my training.

The bench felt heavy at 165 but I got 7 reps on my last set. On the deads I was able to get 6 reps at 375, but felt pretty woozy during my warm up sets. 

Go the F**k to Sleep, read by Samuel L. Jackson. For real.

1 comment:

  1. What the FOK was that?

    Seriously I couldn't stop laughing! OMG that is great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...