Training Log: 8/5/11

Strength
Bench Press 5, 5, 5+
Back Squat 5, 5, 5+

Aaaaaannnndddd now I'm sore. Damn you delayed onset muscle soreness! I felt good yesterday throughout the day. By the evening I started to feel some soreness. Today, everything hurts. I probably owe the foam roller and lacrosse ball dinner because I got a down and dirty with both of them. It helped loosen up my kibbles and bits but I was still ridiculously sore. What I should've done was invested in a few bags of ice and hopped in the tub. Ice baths are never fun but damn do they work. I may need to do one tomorrow.

The last set of bench was at 145 and I got 10 reps. The last set of the squat was 180 and I got 10 on that as well. My squat pales in comparison to my deadlift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...