Training Log: 8/6/11

Fight Gone Bad
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating, for three rounds. The stations are:

Wallball: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
Sumo Deadlift High-Pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump: 20″ box (Reps)
Push Press: 75 pounds (Reps)
Row: calories (Calories)

Four days in a row is not something I normally do, but given the way this week worked out it just happened that way. The last time I did Fight Gone Bad was at the end of May and I scored 230. Today I was hoping to surpass that. 

From the start my lower back was on fire (still recovering from the deadlifts on Wednesday. I really felt the pain in my lower back during the sumo deadlift high pull. The last time I did this workout I started with the row and scored really high on that, this time I was consistent but not nearly as high. I ended up with a score of 226. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...