My 2011 Reading List

While most of the stuff I read this year was nutrition-related material, and not always in book form, I was able to sneak in a few other things along the way. Here are a list of books that I've read over the past year that I would recommend. All of these books can be found in my Amazon store if you're interested.

If you have any book recommendations, please leave them in the comments below. I'm always looking for new and interesting reads. Thanks.

Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss
The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss (read for the second time)
The Black Swan by Nassim Taleb
Rework by Jason Fried (read for the second time)
Why We Get Fat by Gary Taubes

1 comment:

  1. Check out Evil Plans: Having Fun on the Road to World Domination.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...